Look of the day #5

Hi there, long time no see uh? A whole month...
January was a pretty busy month, with friends (finally) over at my place and a lots of works and comic panels to finish, so i really didn't had the time to log IW. I'm sorry for my sponsor, i'm the worst blog ever ;_;
Btw, now i should be back... next week i'll start a course so i'll have to plan my time, but i can do it :p
So, for now have a quick LOTD!
The lovely retro dress is from the new clothing brand by Sitting Pretty, called Sitting Pretty Garments: the dress comes in the standard sizes and in three lovely patterns, here's my fav:


Check it out here!

Skin: La Malvada Mujer*
Eyes: [The Skinnery]
Ears: Illusions (old, discontinued)
Hair: Magika
Make-up: Sn@tch
Lips: [mock]
Dress: Sitting Pretty Garments*
Shoes: Enelya's Creations
Hands&Feet: SLink
Pose: Exposeur

*Review copies or gifts

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento